CCMS CME Contemporary Issues in Medical Ethics and Law
CMEs are free for CCMS members, not a member?
Only $100 for Non-Members, Register now.
Mitchell D. Forman, D.O., FACR, FACOI, MACP, FRCP
Professor of Medicine & Program Director Rheumatology Fellowship
Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV
Weldon (Don) Havins, MD, JD LLM, FCLM, FACS
Emeritus Professor of Medical Jurisprudence
Touro University Nevada
Interactive Discussion Topics:
- Unconventional Compensation Modalities
- Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- Addressing unprofessional and unethical behaviors in colleagues
- Medical Record Completeness v. Respecting Patient Wishes
- Stragegies for dealing with various types of patients
- HIPAA Privacy Regulations
- This activity meets the requirement for 2.0 credits in “Ethics”
The Clark County Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.