CCMS CME How to Save a Life: Suicide Prevention Updates and Resources in Southern Nevada
CMEs are free for CCMS members, not a member?
Only $100 for Non-Members, Register now.
Lesley Dickson, MD
State Legislative Representative,
Nevada Psychiatric Association
Center for Behavioral Health
- Competence in completing the updated Mental Health Crisis Packet for Adults and Minors
- Alert learners to the rise in student suicides
- Provide tools and resources for physicians to identify and assist patients
- Clarification of the health care providers’ role in preventing suicide
- This activity meets the requirement for 2.0 credits in “Suicide Detection, Intervention, and Prevention”
The Clark County Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.